With excellent thermal insulation values and slender exposed sections, these sliding and lift sliding systems offer something more in terms of aesthetics and comfort.
The Schüco ASE 60 sliding and lifting sliding systems has excellent thermal insulation values, extremely thin profiles and multiple solutions in terms of design and comfort.
One of the highlights of this new generation of systems is that the sliding system can be configured individually. Options such as the Schüco SmartStop and Schüco SmartClose safety and comfort systems ensure maximum ease of use.
The system of profiles with concealed components highlights the high quality of the design even when the door is open.
The ease of access, the high level of comfort and the purist aesthetics of the Schüco ASE 60 series set new standards in the creation of sophisticated sliding and lifting sliding systems.
- Modularity and a variety of possible opening types guarantee flexibility and design freedom.
- The Design Line options with floor level threshold and extremely slim center section are strengths in terms of comfort and design.
- The housing of the retractable appliances without visible technical components gives a clean and elegant appearance.
- The optional Schüco SmartStop and SmartClose components ensure greater safety and greater convenience when operating the doors.
- A wide variety of opening types offer a solution for any application.
- Barrier-free threshold in accordance with national and international standards.
- For a particularly purist design, the strikers can be fixed in the door frame instead of in the outer frame.
- The small visible sections of the door frames ensure an even more streamlined appearance.