ASE 67 PD
The Panorama Design sliding system with maximum flexibility
The Schüco ASE 67 PD Panorama Design sliding system has been designed to satisfy every need in terms of comfort and design.
The flat “0 Level” threshold guarantees easy access and the perimeter frame can be completely integrated into the walls of the building.
This, combined with the slender door profiles which are also concealed, guarantees maximum transparency.
With the Schüco ASE 67 PD panoramic sliding system, the sash can reach dimensions up to 3200 x 3000 mm and weights up to 400 kg.
The minimalist design not only indicates that the system is aesthetically appealing, but its appearance also makes you feel the usual Schüco quality.
- The Panorama Design system combines maximum transparency and maximum light penetration with excellent thermal insulation.
- Two different types of frames guarantee freedom of design
- Thanks to the simple combination of different sash and frame profiles, is easy to respond flexibly to customer requests
- The new closing point positioned on the central upright allows the door to be locked even in the open position, for possible ventilation of the internal environments.
- Minimalist design present in the handles and door profiles.