The Schüco ASE 80 sliding and lifting system.HI combines the advantages of aluminum with pioneering thermal insulation with Passive House certification.
With the ASE80.HI sliding system, Schüco introduces new dimensional depths of the doors. Thanks to expanded insulation zones, the systems for sliding and lift-sliding windows offer high thermal insulation. Numerous multifunctional components ensure reduced manufacturing and installation times.
Additional benefits include an equipment system with maximum modularity that can be used in sliding and lift-slide systems – with a wide range of individual design options.The pioneering range of ASE80.HI sliding systems sets new standards in comfort and design and will be improved in the future with additional highlights such as a floor level threshold, streamlined center sections and a seat for retractable equipment
- The modularity of the profile system guarantees a high level of flexibility in terms of thermal insulation.
- Threshold flush with the floor and slim connection profiles: Strengths in terms of comfort and design.
- Concealed equipment seat without visible technical components: Clean and elegant aesthetics.
- A wide variety of opening types offer a solution for virtually any application.
- The small visible sections of the door frames ensure an even more streamlined appearance