ASS 80 FD.HI
Folding door system with high thermal insulation, with reduced visible sections and a wide range of opening options.
The unique Schüco ASS 80 FD.HI folding door system meets the requirements of EnEV 2014 with Uw values of <1.3 W / (m²K). Its reduced exposed sections and wide range of designs with elements that can be folded to the right, left, inwards or outwards, represent an impactful solution for both commercial and luxury homes. The Schüco ASS 80 FD.HI System is also characterized by ease of use.
- Thermal insulation: Uw values <1.3 W / (m²wK)
- Glass thickness up to 57 mm
- 122 mm visible sections (standard folding)
- Construction depth: 80 mm
- Wide choice of colors, possibility of different colors inside and outside
- Burglary resistance up to class RC 2
- Possibility of flat threshold with thermal insulation for easy access
- Central gasket integrated in the fixed frame, two drainage levels in the leaf and insulation of the glass seal
- Elements can be folded right, left, inward or outward, as needed
- In the folding sash it is possible to integrate window sashes of the AWS 70 BS.HI series as tilt-and-turn windows