AD UP 90
Oriented towards an efficient and fast production of entrance doors and entrance doors
Designed for highly specific and demanding solutions for residential and commercial construction: the highly stable Schüco AD UP 90 door system with a base depth of 90 mm is based on the triple-layer construction principle and uses a double central gasket that guarantees excellent performance in terms of energy efficiency, insulation and resistance to atmospheric agents.
The system ensures maximum freedom of planning and design in the realization of functional, practical and aesthetic solutions in all fields of application, For example as a main entrance with hinged curtain walls, concealed hinges and integrated intercom systems.
- The same construction principle in all base depths and the extensive use of identical components ensure a professional and reliable installation
- Stock reduction thanks to the symmetrical structure of the profile
- A cylindrical hinge for all applications: with clamp anchoring technology and advanced adjustment possibilities for quick and easy installation
- Easy-to-install unit for new constructions and renovations thanks to the fixing to the frame and the possibility of using the central tubularity for attachment to the masonry.
- High tightness threshold: continuous gasket along the entire profile of the door and drip tray. The same central gasket It is universal to the whole catalog., guaranteeing two or 3 sealing points depending on the construction type of the threshold.