AWS 90.SI+ Green
Schüco window systems with a construction depth of 90 mm combine the advantages of aluminum with maximum thermal insulation for a sustainable design-oriented architecture
In the constructive depth of 90 mm, Schüco offers a comprehensive modular window system which includes the new passive house certification. The Schüco AWS 90.SI +, Schüco AWS 90.SI + Green and Schüco 90 BS.SI +, which boast maximum thermal insulation, represent a perfect combination of structural requirements and the highest degree of architectural design freedom.
With the Schüco AWS 90 BS.SI + series, the reduced visible sections and the retractable sashes make it possible to create harmonious solutions of “block” type windows in single-leaf and now also double-leaf. With a constructive depth of 95 mm, is possible to reach the passive house level.
Innovative, sustainable and forward-looking – for the first time in insulation strips, foam and gaskets from the Schüco AWS 90 SI + Green, ready for production, significant proportions of renewable materials are also used. For example, the use of vegetable oil, an ecological substitute for fossil fuels, in polyamide insulation strips.
- Schüco AWS 90 window.SI + with passive house certification thanks to improved thermal insulation of Uf ≤ 0,8 W / (m²K)
- Schüco AWS 90 BS.SI + with concealed doors and matt look: slim, 77 mm view sections
- “Block” type windows now available in double sash version
- They can be combined with Schüco TipTronic
- Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart concealed equipment system
- Burglar resistant available up to RC 1 N, RC 2 and RC 3
- variants available with maximum thermal insulation at the passive house level
- “Block” type windows without visible leaves