Natural smoke and heat evacuation system (SENFC) for vertical facades and glazed roofs in accordance with EN 12101-2
Schüco supplies fully tested window systems available for use in vertical constructions and glazed roofs in accordance with the current standard EN 12102-2. These system solutions for vertical installation are based on the proven Schüco window systems: AWS, AWS TipTronic and for the roof areas the Schüco AWS 57 RO windows. The fully concealed mechatronic drives in the Schüco TipTronic SENFC series combine proven safety with essential thermal insulation and design requirements. Opening widths for daily ventilation of up to 500 mm are combined with an opening width of 1000 mm in case of fire. The user can choose between different opening types and system depths. Tilt windows that open inwards, sash windows or hinged windows with outward opening are possible. They can be inserted as window elements or installed in facade systems. Another feature is the newly developed movable bridge opening type, which offers an optimum opening area with a maximum opening time of 60 seconds. Possibility of making tall and thin windows of more than 360 mm. In combination with the mullion and transom facade, the newly developed Schüco AWS 114 SK TipTronic window system offers new perspectives in terms of surface area and weight. This solution is also available as a SENFC system solution. With the newly developed externally mounted drives and motors hidden in the transom, you can increase the size and weight of your windows. Also in this case, system solutions with a mobile bridge are available. Schüco AWS 57 RO system solutions for skylights complete the range.
- System solutions according to EN 12101-2 for vertical areas and glazed roofs
- Drive technology mounted externally or concealed
- For use as masonry windows / strip windows or as a mullion and transom construction
- Wide range of opening types, such as the mobile bridge solution for doors with a width starting from 360 mm
- Can be used as Schüco SENFC ventilation and daily ventilation
- Integrated finger pinch protection with safety classes up to 4 (TÜV certified) in SENFC TipTronic