AWS 75 PD.SI
The Schüco AWS 75 PD.SI window has more slender visible sections than all the other aluminum opening sections of the brand: in the “single window” type, in the “ribbon window” type and in the “window inserted in the facade” type.
In addition to energy efficiency, the perfect integration of form and function is now a fundamental requirement in the creation of modern building envelopes.
With the new AWS 75 PD.SI Panorama Design window, Schüco now offers the opportunity to create openings with minimal internal and external visible sections that perfectly meet all architectural requirements. The characteristics of the system, from the point of view of design, also integrate perfectly with the attachment to the masonry. Among these: door profile mounted flush inside, minimum visual lines of the gasket maximum transparency thanks to the reduced visible sections both internal and external, as well as harmonized visible sections in the fixed mirror and opening units that give the frame an appearance uniform.
The invisible drainage and a clean design with very narrow profile bending complete the revolutionary Schüco AWS 75 PD.SI Panorama Design window system.
The integration of the new highly insulating opening unit into the Schüco FWS 35 PD facade together with the slender and opaque Schüco AWS 75 PD VV.SI ventilation flap offer, for example, a perfect tailor-made architectural solution.
- Panorama Design: maximum transparency thanks to the minimum section in view of
- the profileElegant geometry of the profile: internal flush finish thanks to the all-round joint
“Panorama Design” handle without rosette, the same language as the window that identifies a highly design accessory
- The system can be used as a single window, ribbon window or inserted into the mullion and transom facade
- Wide range of attachments to the building structure – the best possible design options including invisible drainage
- Burglary resistance up to class RC2 in accordance with DIN EN 1627