Structure reported with passive house certification on steel (ST) or wood (TI) with exceptional performance characteristics
With the Schüco AOC 50 / AOC 60 façade, is possible to easily produce roofs and wide vertical façades on wooden and steel substructures with quality that meets the Passive House standard.
Especially in the version with triple glazing, it is possible to insert large sheets with great ease in terms of load transfer and screw guiding: all thanks to innovative patented system elements. In the very sensitive roof area, the innovative sealing system guarantees maximum thermal insulation with optimized processing thanks to an integrated screw guide.
- Thermal insulation with passive house certification for vertical facades and roof area
- Structure applied with system width of 50 mm and 60 mm on steel and wood for glass roofs and vertical facades
- Three levels of drainage for maximum design versatility
- Integration of the Schüco AWS 114 Facade Opener as a top-hung or parallel opening window: possibility to incorporate large windows into the automated building management system, for standard and SEFC applications
- Fixed frames for integrating Schüco AWS windows with Schüco TipTronic equipment
- Burglary resistance up to RC 2 and RC 3 tested in the system on steel and wooden substructures
- The elements of the system allow for high glass loads: up to 1190 kg for steel and 810 kg for wood
- Compatibility with Building Integrated Photovoltaic Systems (BIPV)
- Roof area with butyl tape and integrated screw guide for maximum installation reliability
- Special base profiles with positioning guides available for carpenters