FWS 50 SG
Elegant “all-glass” façade with low thermal transmittance coefficients at the passive house level and large elements with double glazing and 3 or 2 sheets – solutions of architectural and technical value for the building envelope
The profiles visible only from the inside allow to obtain an “all glass” aesthetic flush with the external facade with very thin joints. Insulating profiles with high thermal insulation, filling material and double glazing with 3 sheets ensure very low Ucw values, up to the level of a passive house. Aesthetically combinable with technical innovations – can large “all glass” facades be created with the Schüco FWS 50 SG and FWS 60 SG systems with thermal insulation and with the Schüco FWS 50 SG.SI and FWS 60 SG.SI systems as a highly insulated variant with 3-pane double glazing. The system also allows the design of facades with semi-structural glazing. Schüco insert elements AWS 114, AWS 114 SG, AWS 114.
- The version with structural glazing as a coplanar “all-glass” facade or the semi-structural glazing facade with horizontal or vertical accentuation of the profiles offer a high degree of design freedom
- Homogeneous system integration of Schüco insert elements AWS 114, AWS 114.SI, AWS 114 SG and AWS 114 SG.SI as top-hung sash and sash with parallel opening
- The possibilities of large glazing formats, with dimensions up to 2,600 mm x 4,200 mm, guarantee maximum transparency
- Use of 2- and 3-pane glass units with Uf values of 0.91 W / (m²K) in Schüco facade FWS 50 SG.SI and 0.88 W / (m²K) in Schüco facade FWS 60 SG.SI at passive house level
- Facade with structural glazing for double glazing with 3 and 2 panes with maximum glass dimensions of (W x H) 2,600 mm x 4,200 mm (with generic approval); glass thicknesses from 32 mm to 64 mm; glass loads up to 720 kg for Schüco FWS 50 SG / FWS 60 SG, 675 kg for Schüco FWS 50 SG.SI and 670 kg for Schüco FWS 60 SG.SI with cross glass holders SG
- Extremely thin joint cover in three design variants for Schüco FWS 50 SG (metal sealing profile, flush joint with visible seal, flush wet sealing) and the wet flush sealing flush variant for Schüco FWS 50 SG.