As a completely glass facade or with glazing bead, the design facade ensures maximum transparency and allows for the creation of elegant facades with the same visible section for fixed mirrors and opening elements
The Schüco Facade SFC 85 (Stick Frame Construction) is a construction for structural facades with fixed mirrors coplanar in the facade and opening elements which cannot be distinguished as insertion elements from the outside or from the inside. The insertion elements fully integrated into the supporting structure can be implemented in fixed mirrors or particularly large opening formats with high element weights. In Europe the proven structural façade with double and triple glazing has been approved by ETA-07-0120.
- Structural facade with thermal break, as a highly insulated variant HI
- Internal view section 85 mm
- Three types of glazing allow for considerable design freedom: offset panes, standard insulating glass with UV-resistant edging and standard insulating glass with continuous glazing
- Opening elements fully integrated into the supporting structure, also in combination with the retractable motor drive
- European technical approval (ETA-07-0120)
- Elements that can be opened can be created as outward opening windows or with parallel opening with sash weight up to 250 kg